Long Haul Trucker
This is our #1 cycle touring bicycle. With 15 different sizes and two wheel sizes, we have never had a problem fitting a client. Backed with a robust parts group, cr-mo frame and proven geometry this bike is ready for the world traveler. Also available with disk brakes.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted. TIG-welded. ED Coated
- Upper bosses and dropout eyelets for racks front and rear, fender eyelets, pump peg, downtube lever bosses, three sets of H2O cage bosses, rear housing stop for rim brakes, housing stops for brake and derailleurs, emergency spoke mounts
- Tire Clearance: 26?: 2.1? with or without fenders; 700c: 42mm with fenders, 45mm without fenders Individual tire and rim combos affect tire clearance
- Fork: 4130 CroMoly, lugged and brazed. Proprietary sloping crown with threaded eyelets, tapered and butted curved blades with mid-blade rack eyelets, dual dropout eyelets
$1850.00 – $2000.00
Big Dummy is a long-tail cargo bike. One piece frame so, its stiffer, holds loads of cargo or passengers and utilizes the Xtracycle accessories kit. Also available as frame for custom builds.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted. TIG-welded cargo specific engineered for stiffness and durability
- Vertical, 135mm spaced with fender eyelets; Rohloff compliant
- 51mm disc mounts and removable cantilever pivots
- Quad water bottle mounts, Surly Trip Guides for continuous brake/shift housing or brake hydraulic line (toptube and seatstay routing), fender eyelets
- Tire clearance 26 x 2.5? with fenders
- TIG-welded 4130 CroMoly fork, tapered and butted straight blade with single fender eyelet on the dropout, 1-1/8? x 260mm threadless steerer, 51mm IS disc mount, removable cantilever pivots, line/housing guides
- Weight Limit! 400 lb combined rider and cargo. Max cargo 200 lb
The original do all bike form Surly. Its a cyclocross bike by design, but can accomplish so much more. If you need a bike to do everything, well the Cross Check is it. Value packed Cr-mo frame and parts spec. 10 sizes and its also available as frame only, so you can customize.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted. TIG-welded. ED Coated
- Semi-horizontal dropouts give you singlespeed compatibility and wheelbase adjustability. Adjuster screws are included to keep your wheel in the right place for optimal shifting if you go with derailleurs. Our Gnot-rite spacing (132.5mm) allows you to run 130mm road hubs and 135mm MTB hubs
- Bosses front and rear to take cantilever or linear-pull brakes, eyelets at the dropouts, rear rack bosses, dual water bottle mounts, downtube shifter bosses, fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Fatties Fit Fine (FFF) stays and our beautiful slope-crowned custom fork provide room for tires up to 700c x 42mm, or about 700c x 40mm with fenders. Largest possible tire size depends on tire, rims, axle location in the dropouts, and other factors, but still, you can run pretty damn big tires
- 4130 CroMoly, lugged and brazed. Sloping crown with threaded eylets, tapered and butted curved blades with mid-blade rack eyelets, dual dropout eyelets
This bike is the Cross Check with disc brakes. Designed as the one bike to do it all. Cross, commute, 1 speed, gears, touring, greenlaning, and road. It will do whatever you want when you want. Also available in 650b.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted. ED Coated
- Forward–exiting horizontal dropouts with adjusters give you singlespeed compatibility and wheelbase adjustability to help you fit the tires and fenders you want to run with that drivetrain you want to run. 135mm spacing
- Disc only. 160mm max rotor size
- Fender eyelets at the dropouts, front and rear rack bosses and dual water bottle mounts. Oh yeah, it sports downtube shifter mounts also
- Our Fatties Fit Fine (FFF) stays and our beautiful slope-crowned custom fork provide room for tires up to 700c x 42mm! With fenders!
- 4130 CroMoly fork, disc only, lugged and brazed. Sloping crown with threaded eylets, tapered and butted curved blades with mid-blade rack eyelets, dual dropout eyelets
- 54cm = 4.74 lb (2.27kg) Fork—uncut = 2.3 lb (1050g)