Edgerunner 24D - $3050
24d: 24-Speed With Derailleurs
Colors: Zone Blue, Vitamin Orange, Peppermint, Blackout
- Upright riding position for superior comfort
- Strong stopping-power with Tektro Aquila Disc Brakes
- Reflective CST City tires are visible and wide to absorb bumps
Edgerunner 27D - $3675
27d: 27 Speed With Derailleurs
Colors: Red Hot, Cool Grey
- Very strong and ultra-reliable upgraded Avid BB-7 Disc Brakes
- Puncture-resistant and shock-absorbing Schwalbe Big Ben tires with reflective sidewalls
- Save the day: scoop up a friend at the train station or bring the party on your bike
Edgerunner 30D - $4125
30d: 30 Speed With Derailleurs
Color: NYC Blackout
- Super stopping-power with high-performance Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Crisp shifting with Shimano Deore shifters and derailleurs
- The lightest EdgeRunner for additional flexibility
Cargo Node - $2850.00
Color: Matte Black
- Full sized cargo bike that folds to fit tight spaces like car trunks and elevators
- 16 gears for tackling hills and coasting on flats
- Versatile, all-weather CarryAll™ bags with 35 L / 22 kg capacity per side
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments—on the fly
- Electricity-generating hub powers the wide-beam 41 lux Valo™ 2 front light
- Full-size tire pump hidden inside the seatpost—so you never leave it behind
- Promax hydraulic disc brakes for stopping a cargo bike’s worth of gear
- Xtracycle Kickback™ dual-legged kickstand for stability when loading and unloading
- 350 lb total cargo capacity including a rider of up to 254 lb
- Extra-strong chromoly fork
Leap - $540
INTRODUCING THE LEAP
- Rugged, torsionally-rigid and elegant frame. Patent Pending.
- Bomb-proof mounting system.
- Compatible with Xtracycle cargo and family accessories.
- Optimized for electric conversion.
CarryAll Bags (Pair) - $340
The CarryAll bags are approximately 24″ long x 6″ wide x 12″ deep. Note that their overall carrying capacity, however, is much greater, since they have a deployable sling that can be used for larger, bulkier loads.
Hooptie - LT2 - $280
Hooptie has both an inner hand-rail and outer protection rail that helps defend your precious cargo on every ride. The inner rail features foam padding for small and big hands alike, and can be removed for carrying large loads. Hooptie lets kids and parents feel safe and secure while riding, and will hold up to 3 children when paired with the LT2 U-Tubes for feet support. With 2 adjustable width settings, the wider setting accommodates Yepp Maxi EasyFit kids seats, and the narrower setting is great for a safe and snug fit without a Yepp kids seat.